Friday, February 23, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Shining Force 3

Remove level and health display:
Hold Start during a physical or magic attack.

Change difficulty level:
Complete the game once and save the game. When the game is replayed, an option to change the battle difficulty level will appear on the configuration menu.

Music test:
Complete the game after finding all secret characters (Noon, Pen, Rachet, Hagane, and Frank), then save the game. Then, save your game so it says "Complete". When the game is replayed, a music test option will appear on the configuration menu after the game is paused.

Quick restart (Scenario 2 or 3):
Hold A + B + C + Start to reset the game, then keep Start held until music is heard. The game will begin at the time and place of the last saved game.

Change camera angle (Scenario 3):
Press X, Y, or Z during a physical attack to change camera angles. Note: This has no effect during a magic attack.

Get Marki to join (Scenario 3):

At battle 21, Marki's intervention, get Gracia to talk to Marki. After that, she will join you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website