Friday, March 30, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Street Fighter: The Movie (Also Known as "Street Fighter: Real Battle On Film")

Play as Akuma:
Set the difficulty level to at least five and play the  Street  Battle mode.  Keep  playing  without  using  any continues. At the end of the game, you'll fight Akuma instead of M. Bison. Lose to Akuma, continue, then press Start on Controller Two.  Now you can use Controller Two to control Akuma.

--------------------------------------------------

Hidden control configuration:
Press the Start pause game play, then press A or C.

Play as Akuma:
Note: This code works in all modes except "Movie Battle". Quickly press Up, B, Down, Z, Right, X, Left, Y at the character-selection screen. If done correctly, you should see a faint image of Akuma where your fighter's face is displayed.

Fight against God Bison:
Select "Movie Battle" from the main menu and defeat Bison. Your next fight will be with God Bison.

Fight against Psycho Bison:
Select "Movie Battle" from the main menu. Your first fight will be Psycho Bison.

View music video sequence:
Complete the game under movie mode. Press A when the phrase "The End" appears.

Hint: Trial battle opponents:
You will face the following opponents.
Guile
Cammy
Sawada
Chunli
E.Honda
Balrog
Ryu
Ken
Blanka
Vega
Zangief
Dee Jay
Sagat
Bison
Akuma


Note: You will fight Akuma in Bison's arena with a different background music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website