Monday, October 12, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Cubit: The Hardcore Platformer Robot

Unlockable Challenges
To unlock the following Challenges, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A trip to the sky --- Reach level 3
A walk in the forest --- Reach level 2
An epic secret --- Find the secret item
An unexpected twist --- Unlock Sparky Child
Books also exist --- Play the game for more than five cumulative hours
Can I play with ... time? --- Unlock Chronos Twins' Nec
Crazy jumper --- Jump more than 12,345 times
Golden Cubit Invocator --- Collect every "impossible" item
Guru of the equilibrium --- Finish level 5
Hardcore Lord --- Complete every one of the other 23 Challenges
Highly extroverted --- Crash into enemies more than 250 times
I love zig-zags --- Reach level 5
Lord of the skies --- Finish the final level
Master of the (hard)core --- Finish level 4
My first date --- Unlock the Cubit Girl
My first star --- Collect your first "impossible" item
No longer a rookie --- Achieve a high score greater than 500,000 points
Reaching the core --- Reach level 4
Running through the sky --- Reach level 6
Seriously? --- Play more than 1,500 games
The closer --- Finish every level
The living dead --- Die more than 1,000 times
The void explorer --- Fall into the void more than 250 times
Thief of the sky --- Pick up a star 3 times in a single game


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website