Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Dillon's Rolling Western



Unlock Arma-mode
For this you have to beat Stage 3 Day 1 to get the Ancient Buckle. This item enables Arma-mode, which allows Dillon to become invincible and do triple damage to enemies.

Unlock Sal's Hut
Complete the game once and collect every star (50) in the game

Heart Shard That I Know
You must go to the ancient ruins on the top of the cliff on Village One and any day if it doesn't change by day. I think you have to spin until it opens and it might get a health power up if you get the other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website