Sunday, October 18, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves



Where to go next
If you ever don't know where to go next ask the king of evil at guardian tower.

Defeat the Pawn
Are you having trouble on pawn in denpa men 2? well i for one am. :)) He is weak to water so put water denpa men in your team. put 2 tidal waves 3 mud streams and 2 jet splash denpa men in your PARTY and if possible make them all red denpa men recommended levels 30-37 OH and put water bracelets on your denpa if you use this strategy you can beat him in just a few rounds.

Having trouble in a boss fight?
Look up online about the weaknesses on your boss fight you are stuck on. also if you think you are under leveled then you should have leveled up at least ten times before each boss fight so you have good status raises before each boss. Hope I helped a lot.

Defeating The Evil Witch (ultimate boss)
She is not dark type even though it seems so. She changes types from normal to electric, to wind, and back to normal. bring men with no antenna, and a man who knows great rage (all).

Save Game Bonus
Have actually a saved game file from The Denpa Men: They Came over Wave with either 100 % items gathered or True King beat to get to the Collector's Boutique's special store on the north end earlier than typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website