Saturday, September 2, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Galaxy Fight

Easy Boss Code
To get the bosses easily highlight VS Mode press L+R+Y on both controllers, then press START on Controller 1.

Play as the Bosses
Beat the game on Very Hard without losing a battle (yes, it can be done). If you can defeat the old man who appears after you beat Felden Crais, Roomi will pop up after the closing credits roll and tell you to "Highlight VS Mode and press and hold L + R + Y, then press Start.

Bonus-kun (the punching bag), Yacopu (the bunny who morphs into your character), Felden and Warou (the old man) become selectable. Unfortunately, there's no way to save this! So if you turn the game off, you'll have to do it all over again next time you play.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight as the Boss characters:
Highlight the Vs. mode option on the main menu. Hold L + R + Y on controllers one and two, then press Start on controller one. Bonus-kun, Yacopu, Felden, and Warou will be accessible on the character selection screen.

Choose taunt:
Hold A, B, or C to select a different taunt at the end of a match.

Fight against Rouwe:
Successfully complete the game with any character without losing a round. Rouwe will appear after your character's ending. Note: You may use continues, but you cannot lose a round. Also, your ending will not change.

Special credits:
Reach Rouwe and do not defeat him. Sketches of the characters will be displaying the credits.

Hidden ending:

Play through the game and defeat Rouwe when you reach him. After you defeat him, you will get a congratulations picture of all the characters before the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website