Thursday, September 21, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Hang On GP '95

Course select:
Start a game, enter the options screen, and choose mode select. Highlight the "Options" selection and press R(2), L, R(2). A sound will confirm correct code entry. All courses will be available for selection.

Super bike:
Press L + R + X + Y + Z at the mode selection screen. Alternatively, win the cup on any course. Race the course again and beat that record by at least 1 minute 29 seconds.

Tantalus bike:
Press L(2), R(2), Left, Right, Left, Z, Y + Z at the arcade mode transmission selection screen. Wait until the countdown ends. A grey superbike with a Tantalus logo on the rider will appear when game play begins.

Special time trial:
Highlight the time trial option on the main menu and press Right, Left, Up, Down, Z. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Music test:
Hold X + Y + Z and select arcade mode. The song titles will be displayed bottom of the selection screen.

Sheep race:
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Z + Y at the transmission selection screen. The sound of a sheep will confirm correct code entry.

Full pause screen:
Pause game play, then press X + Y + Z.

Endurance mode:
Win each of the six GP races. .

Reversed tracks:

Finish in first place on all the courses in endurance mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website