Monday, April 2, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Suchie-Pai Limited Edition

Extra song:
Place disc three in the Saturn and start the game. Hold B + C + Y + Z + Up and press Start at the title screen. The "Game Heaven" song may now be played at the sound test screen.

Bonus characters:
Begin game play in "Mahjong Free Play" mode and win at least one level with each of the original twenty-five characters. Six bonus characters will now be unlocked. To unlock more characters, play each of the six bonus characters and win at least one level. Five bonus characters from "Game Heaven" will now be unlocked.

Character slide show:
Play each of the five "Game Heaven" bonus characters and win at least one level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website