Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Vampire Savior

EX options:
Successfully complete the game without using any continues. Then, highlight "Option" at the title screen and hold L + R and press Start.

Alternate stage background:
Select versus mode, then hold L and press A to select a stage at the selection screen.

Alternate costumes:
Press any two Kick buttons to select a fighter at the selection screen. Press any two Punch buttons for a different color set.

Fight against Oboro Bishamon:
Use manual mode, do not lose any rounds or use any continues, and defeat at least two opponents with an EX move. Oboro Bishamon will be the next opponent after Jedah.

Fight as Oboro Bishamon:
Defeat Oboro Bishamon to unlock him. Hold L while selecting Bishamon at the character selection screen.

Fight as Dark Gallon or Jon Talbain:
Highlight Gallon or Jon Talbain at the character selection screen. Then, hold L and press a Punch button to play their Dark version.

Fight as Vampire Hunter Phobos or Huitzil:
Highlight Phobos or Huitzil at the character selection screen. Hold L while selecting them to play their Vampire Hunter version.

Play as previous opponent:
Highlight the random selection box at the character selection screen. Then, hold Down and press L(5) followed by a Punch button. You will play as the person last defeated in each stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website