Monday, April 23, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Tomb Raider

Level Skip:
Pause the game and go into the last  page of the passport. Once there, press Z, Y, Z, Y, X, X, X, Start. Then press C and you will skip ahead to the next level.

All Weapons and Unlimited Ammo:
Go to the inventory  screen and press X, Y, X, Y, Z, Z, Z, Z, Y, Z, Y, X, X, X, Start. You will hear a grunting noise. Now use the skip level code to beat the game.  Start a new game and punch in the gun code and then the skip. In the next level, you will have all the guns.

Handstand:
When Lara is hanging from a ledge, hold the  WALK  button and press UP to do a handstand.

Unlimited Ammo:
Enter the Level Skip code then press A + Up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Level skip (NTSC version):
Pause the game and enter the passport screen. Go to the "Exit To Title" page and press Z, Y, Z, Y, X(3), Start. Lara will make a sound to confirm correct code entry. Press A to skip to the next level.

Weapons (NTSC version):
Press X, Y, X, Y, Z(4), Y, Z, Y, X(3), Start at the inventory screen. Lara will make a sound to confirm correct code entry. Then, enable the "Level skip" code and use it to advance to the end of the game. Then, begin a new game and activate the "Weapons" code, followed by the "Level skip" code again. All weapons in the game will appear in Lara's inventory.

Unlimited ammunition:
Enable the "Level skip" code, then press X + Up.

Hint: Karate pose:

Stand directly in front of the fireplace in the gym, then press A + Up + B. Release B mid-jump and Lara will make a kind of karate pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website