Sunday, September 6, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Bird Mania Christmas 3D

Achievements
Complete one of the following to collect their achievements:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Advanced Multiplier --- Achieve a multiplier of x35.
Basic Multiplier --- Achieve a multiplier of x15.
Bronze Medal --- Score 5,000 points.
Expert Eliminator --- Hit 80 enemies, includes enemy birds and planes.
Fighter Jet --- Cover a distance of 500 miles.
Gold Medal --- Score 60,000 points.
Helicopter --- Cover a distance of 250 miles.
Intermediate Multiplier --- Achieve a multiplier of x25.
Novice Eliminator --- Hit 25 enemies, includes enemy birds and planes.
Orange Baubles --- Collect 30 orange baubles.
Pacifist --- Avoid 80 flying creatures in a row.
Purple Bauble --- Collect 20 purple baubles.
Red Bauble --- Collect 15 red baubles.
Rocket --- Cover a distance of 1000 miles.
Silver Medal --- Score 20,000 points.
Skilled Eliminator --- Hit 40 enemies, includes enemy birds and planes.
Star Collector --- Collect 400 stars during daylight.
Star Picker --- Collect 125 stars during daylight.
Star Seeker --- Collect 250 stars during daylight.
Starless --- Fly 150 miles without collecting any stars during a flight.
Starry Eyed --- Collect 250 stars in a row.

Turbobird --- Dash 200 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website