Sunday, September 20, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate

Hidden Cutscene
For this complete the game once to unlock an extra cutscene.

Unlock Hardcore Mode
Complete the game once to unlock Hardcore Mode.

Staff Credits
Complete the game once to unlock staff credits in your Extras menu.

Various Gameplay Tips

You can place markers on the map screen therefore you recognize wherever to come to once you gain new skills. Return and collect all the health, magic, and ammunition pick-ups as before long as you've got the required upgrades. it will be a giant facilitate within the later boss fights. The game defaults use normal difficulty, however you may invariably drop it all the way down to easy if you are troubled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website