Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!

Unlock King Roy
You have to beat all four dungeons three times (beat all dungeon bosses). After you do this, you will be able to buy King Roy in the catalog

Various Unlockables
To unlock the following, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Forms --- Buy an formee friend or sometimes you get one if you complete an quest.
Jackpot friends --- Get the one shot jackpot on an egg
Race formees --- Beat them in an race (formee must have wheels to race)
Rare friends --- sometimes you find them in eggs
Special actions --- Find them in dungeons
Special formee --- Collect every trophies

Trophies --- Complete the task that the game says

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website