Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Elevator Action Returns

Unlock Classic Game
Beat the game to unlock the "Old Option" to play classic Elevator Action. You won't be playing very long.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven continues:
Highlight the "Game Start" option at the title screen, then hold L + R + C + Z and press Start.

Bonus options:
Press Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, C, B at the title screen. The sound of a woman's voice will confirm correct code entry. You can now select the number of bombs and lives at the options screen.

Original Elevator Action game:
Press Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, C, A at the title screen. The sound of a woman's voice will confirm correct code entry. Select the "Old" option at the title screen to play the original Elevator Action game.

Original mode:

Complete the game and save your high score initials. Press Start at the title screen to begin another game. Enter the initials that were saved after the game was completed. An "Old" option that allows the original arcade version of the game to be played will appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website