Thursday, November 2, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Lunar: Silver Star Story

Hint: Getting Chira's Tail:
Try to kill at least twenty Ice Mongrels before they run in the Trial Cave. Chira's Tail can be found after one of those battles. It gives Defense +2 and Agility +10.

Hint: Getting the Gale Ring:
When you first meet Lily in Reza, talk to her three times in a row. Before you enter the Grindery, return to Reza and talk to her again. She will give you the Gale Ring, an accessory that adds one extra attack per turn to one character (similar to the Dragonmaster's Sword).

Hint: Getting Ghaleon's Tear:
After Alex becomes the Dragonmaster, but before Nash leaves the party, go to Lann. Talk to the Chief. Choose the first option to answer the question he gives you. Then, before you enter the Grindery, return and talk to him again. He will give you Ghaleon's Tear. Ghaleons Tear is an accessory that lets your character's normal attack effect all the enemies on the battlefield.

Hint: Getting the Hell Ring:
Visit Damon in his spire before you go into the Grindery. It will reduce your MP use by half.

Hint: Getting a Master Sword:
After you become a Dragon Master, talk to Tempest and he will give you a Master Sword.

Hint: Female-only bathing spring:
Get past the monsters in the Forbidden Forest and go to the other side to find is a female-only bathing spring which shows Jessica.

Hint: Getting through Forbidden Forest:
To get through the Forbidden Forest to the Female Springs easily, go there when Alex is a Dragon Master and have him use the Dragon Grief spell in every battle.

Hint: Soap:

On the ship to Meribia you can buy soap from the counter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website