Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Madden '97

Break Records
Select Exhibition or Season Mode, then pick any team. On the User Records screen, move the cursor under "none" and press C, then enter a name using the d-pad. When you're finished, press C again.

More Secret Teams
At the screen where you choose teams, press x+y simultaneously. This randomly chooses teams. Keep on pressing these two buttons until a special team comes up such as Tiburon, All time 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, All time(which is the best from all years from all teams) and The EA Sports team which is rated 100 in all fields. 

Secret Teams
After starting a game, enter Tiburon as a user/player name to gain access to all the secret teams. After entering Tiburon's name, press B repeatedly until you return to the Team Select screen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret teams:
Enter TIBURON as a user/player name. Repeatedly press B to return to the team selection screen. Teams such as the EA Sports developers, Tiburon programmers, All 50's and 60's, All 70's, All 80's, All 90's, and Madden All-time will be accessible.

Set records:
Choose exhibition or season mode, then select any team. Highlight "none" on the user records screen, press C, and enter a name. Press C to return.

View FMV sequences:
Hold R while the game disc is booting. A video player that plays the all video sequences will appear.

Random team select:
Press X + Z at the team selection screen.

Control replay camera:
Press L or R during an instant replay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website