Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Magic Carpet

Level Select
Go to option screen, sounds. Test sounds in this order: 11, 31, 15, 5, 26, 22. Cheat will appear at top, with level select. Choose level then pause game, press X for all spells, Y to end the level, Z for extra mana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheat mode:
From the options screens, play the following sound effects (in order): 11, 31, 15, 5, 26, and 22. The word "Cheat" and a level select option will appear at the top of the screen to confirm correct code entry. Choose a level and resume game play. The following cheat functions may now be activated.

All spells
Pause game play and press X.

Complete current level
Pause game play and press Y.

Extra mana
Pause game play and press Z.

Kill all creatures
Pause game play and press A.

Kill all players
Pause game play and press B.

Heal

Pause game play and press C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website