Friday, December 8, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - NBA Action

Alley Oop
To make an Alley Oop dunk, press R + B when the ball is in the opponent's side of the court. You will be sure to dunk every time. This works great with breakaways.

Change Courtside View
To set up the camera on the opposite side of the court, select Court at the main play menu and press the Right Shift and Z buttons.

Delayed Alley-oop
To have this work you have to have two or more player. One of the players has to jump near the net. The player with the ball does an alley-oop(R+B) to the person in the air. The person in the air will stop(in mid air), catch the ball then dunk it.

Easier Shot
While shooting, run forward and press Z simultaneously

------------------------------------------------------------------

Free floating replay camera:
Pause the game, select the replay option, and change the camera angles. Hold L or R for the free floating camera angle. While L or R are still held, hold Z and use the D-pad to move the camera.

Change camera sides:
Enter the main play menu and highlight the "select court" option. Hold R and press Z. This relocates the camera to the other side of the court.

Alley Oop:

Hold R, then press Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website