Thursday, December 21, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - NHL All-Star Hockey '98

Alternate Jerseys
This only works for NYR, ANA, CHI, TB, and BOS... and only if they are the home team. After selecting your teams, hold down A + Y + C while the "Loading" bar fills up. The home team will show up in their 3rd jerseys and the visitor will have their home jerseys on.

Bonus Teams
Hold down A+Y+C after selecting "Start Game/Quick Game" until the team selection screen appears.?Rad Army and Virgin Blasters will show up just to the left of the Mighty Ducks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden teams:
Hold A + Y + C just before the team selection screen appears. The Rad Army and Virgin Blasters teams will be selectable to the left of the Mighty Ducks.

Third jerseys:
Select the Rangers, Mighty Ducks, Blackhawks, Bruins, or Lightning as the home team. Complete team selection and hold A + Y + C while the next part of the game loads. The selected home team will wear their third jerseys and the visiting team will be wearing their home jerseys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website