Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Pebble Beach Golf Links

Special options menu:
Start a game, and simultaneously press and hold Right, X, and Z.  With still  holding  these buttons, press the  Reset  button. When the game starts again, a secret menu will  appear  that allows you to watch all the movie clips from the game and access other options.

Always a crowd:
Start a game, and press and hold Down and B. While still holding these buttons, press Reset.  When the game starts again, a crowd will appear in every game mode, including practice mode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

View FMV sequences:
Hold Right + X + Z, then reset the Saturn during game play. Press A at the video debug menu to view the desired FMV sequence. Press Bduring the FMV sequence to return to the main menu.

Spectators:

Hold Down + B, then reset the Saturn during game play. Start another game. Spectators will appear in every game mode, including practices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website