Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Rampage World Tour

Level select:
Hold X + Y + Z + L when the phrase "Internal memory will be used for autosave" message appears while the game loads. The message "Cheats enabled" will appear to confirm correct code entry. Press Up or Down when the name of the next city and day appears to select a new country. Press Left or Right at the same screen to select a city. Additionally, keep X + Y + Z + L held for a sound test option. Note: This must be done before the phrase "Now Loading" appears.

Artist victim:
Press Up, Down, Left, Right repeatedly during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Proceed the next level and look for someone that resembles an artist in a building that you can eat.

Alternate ending sequence:
Successfully complete the game. Hold A + B + C when the ending sequence begins and keep the buttons held until the credits appear.

Alternate colors:
Highlight George, Ralph, or Lizzy at the character selection screen. Press Up after selecting a character to choose a new color.

Restore energy:

Quickly press Start (15) when your monster is almost out of energy. Your energy will be restored after losing the current life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website