Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Real Bout Fatal Fury Special

EX characters:
Hold B + C when choosing one of the following fighters at the character selection screen: Billy, Tung Fu Rue, Andy or Blue Mary.

Fight as Billy Kane 2:
Highlight Billy Kane, then hold B + C and press any button.

Fight as Classic Tung Fu Rue:
Highlight Tung Fu Rue, then hold B + C and press any button.

Fight as Ex Blue Mary:
Highlight Blue Mary, then hold B + C and press any button.

Fight as Ghost Geese Howard:
Highlight Geese Howard and press Z. Geese will look like a ghost.

Fight as Shadow Andy:
Highlight Andy Bogard, then hold B + C and press any button.

Alternate costumes:
Highlight any character and press Z.

Hint: Fight against Geese Howard:
After Krauser, Geese will appear as the last fighter to face you. This only happens if you have a score of 1,000,000 or more after defeating Krauser.

Hint: Fight against Shadow Krauser:

Select Wolfgang Krauser in his normal color. Once you reach the last stage (your battle with Krauser), you will instead fight Shadow Krauser. Note: Krauser's name will still be shown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website