Monday, January 22, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Rayman

Ten Continues:
Ten Continues (Note: This  cheat  works  only if you have  one  or two continues left): At  the  Continue  screen, press Up, Down, Right, and Left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten continues:
Press Up, Down, Right, Left at the continue screen after there are less than three continues remaining.

Extra continues:
Pause game play. Hold L. Release L, then hold A + C. Release the buttons, then hold Z + L + R. Release the buttons, then hold X + Z +Down. Resume the game to have more continues.

Twenty lives:
Pause the game. Press and release A. Press and release Right + B. Press and release Left/Down + R. Press and release Y+C+Z. Twenty lives will be available when the game is resumed.

Ninety-nine lives:
Pause the game. Press and release Up. Press and hold X + B + Z (in that order), then release them in the same order. Press L(2). Hold Up + Y(in that order), then release them in the same order. Ninety-nine lives will be available when the game is resumed.
Energy recharge:

Pause the game. Press R, Left, Up, Right. Hold C + B (in that order), and release them in the same order. Hold R + L (in that order), then release them in the same order. Rayman's energy will return to full when game play is resumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website