Saturday, August 22, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Aqua Moto Racing 3D



Extra Boost and Hints
- Attempt to stay clear of jumps if you desire to take the lead. They slow you down and the additional boost cost they provide does not offset the loss of rate.
- Falling off is a fast reset, however grounding your jet ski or getting stuck behind landscapes can be a genuine discomfort. A little care on slim locations of track is crucial.
- Update your ski as quickly as possible ... your competitors will.
- There are some buoys that can be missed out on to make a faster way.
- Watch on your nasty counters and discover where it's fine to compromise an ideal lap to slash off the seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website