Extra Boost and Hints
- Attempt to stay clear of jumps if you desire to take the lead. They slow you down and the additional boost cost they provide does not offset the loss of rate.
- Falling off is a fast reset, however grounding your jet ski or getting stuck behind landscapes can be a genuine discomfort. A little care on slim locations of track is crucial.
- Update your ski as quickly as possible ... your competitors will.
- There are some buoys that can be missed out on to make a faster way.
- Watch on your nasty counters and discover where it's fine to compromise an ideal lap to slash off the seconds.