Thursday, September 15, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - LocoCycle

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Adios, Mexico (75 GP) --- Confront your mortal enemy.
All Game Secrets Revealed (25 GP) --- See how things are made.
All Tricked Out (40 GP) --- Turn I.R.I.S. into the ultimate weapon of destruction.
Back In Yo Face (25 GP) --- Find the way of the counter.
Behind the Scenes Bonus DVD (15 GP) --- Purchase everything ever made.
Big Movie Watchings (25 GP) --- Learn about all the secrets of Hollywood.
Big Oil Never Had a Chance (25 GP) --- Waste no time 'sploding the black gold hauler.
Car Go 'Splode, Just In Time (40 GP) --- Keep the guns going while a man attacks you from above.
Champion Streaker (60 GP) --- Reach an insanely high combo streak.
Conquered Canyons (75 GP) --- Put Nevada in your rear-view mirror.
Free To Do What We Wanna Do (145 GP) --- Save Janesville from mass destruction.
No More Snow Patrol (75 GP) --- Bring down a giant mech in ski country.
Pablo Thanks You (60 GP) --- Help I.R.I.S. and Pablo make it without a scratch.
Rubbin', Son, Is Racin' (15 GP) --- Find that guns aren't the only way to wreck a car.
Scottsburg Defender (75 GP) --- Learn about the real Holt Ryebach.
Streaky Goodness (25 GP) --- String together a monster combo streak.
Tables Have Turned (50 GP) --- Master the way of the counter and do it many times.
The Nicaraguan Getaway (50 GP) --- Get out of Nicaragua.
The Retirees Are Safe (75 GP) --- Take out a helicopter with an unusual pilot.
Why So Hostile? (25 GP) --- Get a bunch of innocents off the road and out of the way.

Big Oil Never Had a Chance - Achievement Guide
Complete the main storyline to get all the necessary upgrades. Hold B on the keyboard or RT on a controller to spreadshot and missiles. This will reduce the time required to complete any truck sequence, such as the one during level 1-2.

Pablo Thanks You - Achievement Guide
Complete the main storyline to get all the necessary upgrades. However, you can get damaged randomly easily. Then, try completing the first Boss sequence with S.P.I.K.E. on level 1-3.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website