Sunday, December 25, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Muramasa Rebirth: A Cause To Daikon For

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
...Lest You Be Judged (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the grand finale of A Cause to Daikon For.
Dig In, Y'all! (Bronze Trophy) --- Whomp up a mess o' vitals and eat the heck out of 'em!
It Was Only a Dream, Right? (Silver Trophy) --- Experience all of the endings for A Cause to Daikon For.
Revolution, Come and Gone (Silver Trophy) --- Clear the finale of A Cause to Daikon For in Fury mode.
Skinflint (Bronze Trophy) --- Save the up the equivalent of one tael of gold.

Super Spelunker! (Gold Trophy) --- Conquer all Caves of Evil with Gonbe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website