Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sega Master System Cheats - Comical Machinegun Joe

Invincibility:
Pause game play, then press 1 eight times.

Hint: Graveyard: 100,000 points:
Survive for 1:30 in the Graveyard level without the Boss appearing by not killing too many enemies. You will get 100,000 points and it will turn into night.

Hint: Alternate El Doba:
Defeat El Doba in any level before he can shoot ten times. Then, do not lose any lives in the next level. When El Doba appears next, he will resemble a schoolgirl that can shoot faster.

Hint: Bonus points:

Have your score have a value of "0", "1", "4", or "5" in the hundreds position at the start of a level. Wait until the third enemy of the level appears, then hit it with your first shot. Do not shoot anything else before this. A new character will appear on the top of the level and you will get 10,000 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website