Friday, February 24, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Tembo The Badass Elephant

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Colonel (100 GP) --- Defeat the PHANTOM Commander and thwart the PHANTOM invasion.
Corporal (30 GP) --- Destroy the first PHANTOM Dome.
General (200 GP) --- Accomplish all of your Missions.
Lock Smasher (20 GP) --- Smash the PHANTOM Lock.
Major (50 GP) --- Obliterate the third PHANTOM Dome.
Peanut Butter Cache (25 GP) --- Collect 10 Peanut Butter Jars.
Peanut Butter Hoard (75 GP) --- Collect 99 Peanut Butter Jars.
People's Champion (75 GP) --- Rescue all the civilians in a zone.
People's Hero (50 GP) --- Rescue all the civilians in a stage.
People's Legend (100 GP) --- Rescue all the civilians in or around the island.
PHANTOM Battered! (75 GP) --- Destroy all the PHANTOM enemies in a zone.
PHANTOM Damaged! (50 GP) --- Destroy all the PHANTOM enemies in a stage.
PHANTOM Vanquished! (100 GP) --- Obliterate every last PHANTOM enemy.
Private (10 GP) --- Complete the training stage.

Sergeant (40 GP) --- Demolish the second PHANTOM Dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website