Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Virtua Racing

In-game reset:
Hold Start and press A + B + C during game play to return to the main menu.

Full options:
Enter XYZ as your initials in Grand Prix mode. This will enable all ten tracks will be in arcade mode and sixteen drones in practice mode.

Secret Amazon Falls track:
Slowly drive up the hill after the first large jump. Drive through the roadblock that appears on the right side of the track. The secret track is a road with tunnels and large jumps. You will return to the original track if your car hits the side of the secret track.

Night mode:

Hold A + X + Y + Z at the loading screen before the a race begins. Enter the code again to return to normal mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website