To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
"I Do Not Like Glasps," I Gasped (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 20 Glasps in the main campaign.
And STAY Down (Bronze Trophy) --- Perform 50 follow-ups in the main campaign.
Bounty Hunter (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a total of 50,000 BP.
Brick Layer (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat 20 enemies with a brick as Natalia in the main campaign.
Cure for the Afflicted (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 100 Afflicted in the main campaign.
Disarmed (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy 30 Revenants' weapon arms.
Fish in a Barrel (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat five enemies with one exploding bottle or one firebomb bottle in the main campaign.
Flashlight Duty (Bronze Trophy) --- Use Moira's light to stun 50 enemies in the main campaign.
Friend Indeed (Bronze Trophy) --- Save your captured partner ten times in the main campaign.
From the Shadows (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 20 enemies with stealth attacks in the main campaign.
Fudge Them Up! (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 50 enemies with physical attacks in the main campaign.
I Can Do Blunt Weapons (Silver Trophy) --- Use Moira's crowbar to defeat 50 enemies in the main campaign.
I Saw, I Conquered (Silver Trophy) --- Clear one Gauntlet in Raid Mode.
Jammin' (Bronze Trophy) --- Evaluate an item in Raid Mode.
Knifin' Around (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 100 enemies with the knife in the main campaign.
Line 'Em Up! (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat two enemies with one shot in the main campaign.
Raiders of the Evil (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear one Raid Mode mission.
Revenant Reaper (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 100 Revenants in the main campaign.
The Never-Ending Nightmare (Platinum Trophy) --- Unlock all trophies.
Unfriendly Skies (Bronze Trophy) --- Shoot down 30 Afflicted in mid-jump in the main campaign.
Unlockables for Raid Mode
To unlock the following, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Cipher (hologram) --- Get 90 Completion Medallion in Raid
Gabe --- Beat Episode 2
Jill Valentine --- Get 10 Completion Medallion in Raid
Leon Kennedy --- Collect 20 Completion Medallion in Raid
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Ripple in Time (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain the item that lies beyond the gate in the sewers in Barry's Episode Three.
Here's My Resignation (Silver Trophy) --- Moira defeats Neil in Claire's Episode Three.
Pedro, I'm Sorry... (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Mutant Pedro in Claire's Episode Two.
Routes of Future Past (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete both routes through the landfill in Barry's Episode Four.
What You Can't See Can Kill You (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat six or more Glasps in the monument in Claire's Episode Four, on
Normal difficulty or higher.
Who Needs Fire? (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape from the detention center in Claire's Episode One without using the flame-thrower bust.
Tower emblems locations
Below a list of all Tower emblems locations:
1) Behind the ladder you climb down to get the handgun and your first key.
2) In the room with the detention center map, at the very top of the ceiling in the middle.
3) In the room with the torture device, aim at the top of the device from where you boosted Moira up
4) Hiding on the side of the wooden bridge opposite the sea.
5) Near the blocked entrance to the detention facility behind some barrels.
6) Near the doorway where Natalia first points out three Rotted, behind some shelving.
7) In the wooded area at the second lighted part where a Revenant lurks, go behind the rocks and debris and look between them.
8) In the final lumber yard area leading towards the house with the crane controls, look beyond the barrels near some log piles and toss a brick on the other side
1) Behind the Wossek bar, under the balcony, and behind the debris.
2) On the side of a chimney on the roof of a house opposite the one Pedro drills through.
3) Upon entering the old Town, in the window of an apartment complex off to the left.
4) After leaving the building with the timed gate, check under the stairs after the short bridge, behind the fence.
5) Before chasing Natalia and jumping between buildings, look down the gap on top of a shipping container.
6) On a wodden beam in a burnt down house where you first re-encounter the Revenants.
7) When crossing the roofs between two houses for the gate key, check the rocks on the left from your vantage point
8) In the building with the elevator, have Natalia crawl through the elevator shaft on the 3rd floor and unlock the door to the room with the Glasp. Emblem is on a shelf.
9) Once inside the Tower, look at the blasted ceiling in the first room to spy it on top of some rubble.
1) Upon entering the Factory courtyard with the three buildings, head left from the door you came through and look up above the building windows to find the emblem
2) Inside the Processing Plant, go to the second floor and look out onto the large Light Room with the bust, and look above the flag for the emblem on the far wall (crouch to get a better shot.)
3) Inside the Butchery, head down the hallway leading to the trapped room with the Slaughterhouse Key. Before the door, look into the blue bin on the left to find the emblem
4) In the burning Factory, head down the path as Claire and turn the valve for Moira where she will need to use the box to climb the ladder. Look along the wall near the ladder to find the emblem in the distance.
5) Inside the sewers, after the old man opens the gate, double back in the water towards the large grate blocking the tunnel and look on the right side of the tunnel.
6) In the sewer hall where the Vulcanblubber appears, use Moira to climb up to the high platform and drop a box down for Claire to get up. Aim your gun to the opposite unreachable platform and look behind the barrels for the emblem (Can get as Barry later)
7) Inside the Tower, in the room full of graves, look under the small bridge with the water seperating the room and look under the bridge for the emblem.
8) As Claire, use the high platforms in the sewer to open the grate near where the Vulcanblubber appeared. Then as Barry, head through the opened area and crawl down the drained sewer tunnel, and turn around when you reach the Gimmick Box.
9) In the Sewage Treatment Plant, have Natalia open the sluice gate marked Number 2. Then as Barry, turn around after going through the gate and look on the wall to your right by the gate.
10) When you first reach the mines and are overlooking the area from above, look down at the shipping container that broke through the house and find the emblem on top of the container.
11) Once you get to the other side of the Quarry and climb to the top, head to the very end of the broken bridge and use your rifle to scope the emblem on the very far side, on the right tower.
And last episode 4
1) Inside the main Tower room where you meet Alex, just to the right on top of a shelf.
2) After you start climbing down the tower exterior, on the underside of the first platform you jumped down from.
3) In the last portion of the exploding tower, along the elevator pillar next to a large coil used as a platform.
4) In the Landfill area, on a light post near the waterway by the first building.
5) On top of the giant crane over the landfill, underneath the support beam by Gate 2.
6) At the entrance to the mine, jump to the minecart track near the elevator and check behind the last cart on the raised track.
7) At the bottom of the mine shaft elevator ride, on a steel frame halfway up.
8) Inside the mansion, under the stairs leading to the secret research facility in the basement.
9) Under the floor grating in the Security Code 2 Room with the elevator to the final boss.
10) During the second Final Boss (Have Moira defeat Neil to get the Good Ending) As soon as you have control of Claire in the helicopter, look on the left side of the ridge for the emblem amidst some ruins
Kafka Drawing locations
Below a list of all Kafka Drawing locations:
1) In the same area you first gain control of Moira, after an Afflicted busts down a door when you get the first key, head into the room and scan the wall
2) After getting Moira's crowbar, scan the wall near the exit.
3) In the large dark room leading to second of two staircases to the basement, scan the large wall on the far side
4) After turning on the generator and evading the ambushing Afflicted, scan the wall in the room he busted out of.
5) Once you leave the prison complex, scan the large wall over the main gate to the entrance.
6) After you cross the wooden bridge, turn around and check the side of the bridge close to you, opposite the side facing the sea.
1) On the Wossek sign outside the bar.
2) On the side of the helicopter opposite Gabe.
3) In the underground entrance to the old Town, behind two breakable barrels.
4) At the blue gate leading to the Town, just to the right of the crowbar-able door.
5) In the room with the second Sploder, on the right wall.
6)After the final workbench, on the ceiling of the stairs leading down to the boss area.
1) As soon as the episode begins, check the wall to the right of the first gate leading into the Factory area.
2) Inside the Processing Plant, head to the second floor bathroom and kill the Afflicted hiding in the stall. Then shine a light against the wall where he was hiding.
3) In the Butchery, go into the room with the small barriers and the red barrel where the Afflicted patrols. Scan the wall near where the red herb lies to find the drawing.
4) After you land in the water after the Factory, scan the wall to the left of the sewer entrance before you head down the tunnel.
5) On the other side of the waterfall created from the burst pipe, scan the wall above the gate you can raise to find the giant drawing.
6) Inside the Tower in the large room with the tombs and the locked gate, go left from the locked gate to another dead end, and scan the wall to the right of the bars to find the drawing.
And last episode 4
1) In the first area of the Tower, above the first doorway on the ceiling of a small balcony above.
2) In the bedroom, on a painting to the left of the bed.
3) On the floor of the bedroom underneath the aquariam you move to push the lever.
4) In the exploding generator room with the workbench, on the far right wall opposite the workbench.
5) Outside on the exterior of the tower, along the first wall on the first platform you jump down from.
6) In the final area of the exploding tower, on the wall to the left of the fallen ladders you use as a platform across a broken section of the walkway.