Monday, October 9, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Johnny Bazookatone

Cheat Codes
Enter these passwords at the "Password" Menu:
Level 2 - Hotel --- WALKER
Level 3 - Kitchen --- OVERTIME
Level 4 - Hospital --- VILLA
Level 5 - Penthouse --- ENDBOSS

-------------------------------------------------------

Infinite lives and level skip:
Enter TAEHC as a password. The number of lives remaining will always be 24. Pause the game and press X to skip to the next level.

Level Passwords:
Level --- Location --- Password
2 --- Hotel --- WALKER
3 --- Restaurant --- OVERTIME
4 --- Hospital --- VILLA
5 --- Penthouse --- ENDBOSS

Hint extra life:
Collect as many single notes and treble clefs as possible in order to get 1000 and an extra life.

Hint: Bonus areas:
Collect the colored notes in order to get an extra bonus level at the end of the stage.

At the beginning of the first level, jump to the top of the first tree, hover left to find a secret area, then shoot to go to bonus area.

Hint: Hover in mid-air:

Johnny can hover when falling or jumping by shooting downward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website