Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - King of Fighters '95

Play as the Bosses
To play as the bosses, choose "Team Edit" at the Character Selection screen. Now hold Start and press Up + Y, Right + A, Left + X, Down + B.

Uncensored Mode
To restore the missing blood and animation, do this. When the demo is running in shrunken mode, press X + B on controller one and Y + A on Controller Two at the same time, then press Start.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fight as Bosses:
Hold Start and press Up + Y, Right + A, Left + X, Down + B in the team edit screen. Omega Rugal and Saisyu Kusanagi will be available for selection.

Alternate Bosses code:
Finish the game in team mode. Enter the character selection screen. Highlight the "Yes" selection on the team edit option, hold L + R, and pressUp, Down, Up.

Quick select:
Hold L or R at the character selection screen, highlight either the "Yes" or "No" option and press any button. Characters from the last team used will be automatically re-selected.

Blood mode:
Simultaneously press X + B on controller one and Y + A on controller two, then press Start when the "shrunken" demonstration sequence is being displayed.

Random character selection:
Press L + R when choosing the "No" option for editing your team.

Control menu:
Press Start to pause a match and press A or C to display a control menu. Press Left or Right to choose an alternate setting.

Special KO:
Defeat King or Yuri with a special move or desperation in any round. They will fall partially undressed.

Now loading image of Kyo:

When the game boots, Kyo's picture will randomly appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website