Saturday, October 21, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Langrisser V

Buy Any Item from any Shop
Go to to the shop menu and highlight BUY, then press R, Down, L, Y, X, B. A sound will play and all items will become available.

Level Select
At the "Load Game" screen press A, Up, R, Z, Down, Z, C to replay any stage you've completed.

Sound Test
At the title screen press Right, Right, Left, Z, A, X, Y.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Level replay:
Press A, Up, R, Z, Down, Z, C at the load game screen to replay any previously completed level.

Sound test:
Press Right(2), Left, Z, A, X, Y at the title screen.

All items in shop:
Highlight the "Buy" option on the shop menu and press R, Down, L, Y, X, B. A sound will confirm correct code entry. All items in the game will be available for purchase at the current shop.

Split-screen opening FMV sequence:
Hold L when the NCS logo appears to split the opening FMV sequence into four screens. Release L to return to a single screen display.

Hidden files:

Insert the game disc into a PC compatible CD-ROM drive and decompress the "graphic.lzh" and "omake.lzh" files to access character designs and development team diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website