Saturday, October 28, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Loaded

Level Skip, Extra Lives, Boost Ammo. and Power:
Start a  game  and pause it. Highlight "BGM Volume," then press  these buttons in the following  order (press and hold each button): L, Z, B, X, C, R.  If done correctly, a  cheat  menu  will appear that lets you skip to the next level, get extra lives, and boost your ammo and power.

---------------------------------------------------------

Cheat menu:

Pause the game and highlight the "BGM Volume" option. Hold L + Z + B + X + C + R (in that order). A cheat menu will appear when all the indicated buttons are held. The cheat options allow levels, ammunition, power, and lives to be adjusted. Highlight a cheat option and rapidly press C to increase its value. After the cheat menu is enabled, it may be redisplayed at any time by pressing L while the game is paused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website