Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either!

Hidden Army Code
After you have finishing the game on normal mode after the credits you will be notified that you can push LRLRLRLRLR on the title menu to gain access to something secret. This is simple a simple to miss out on timely. The code offers you access to the Dark World and opens The Cool Army Code trophy. Inputting this code prior to finishing regular mode will offer you the trophy however not offer you access to the Dark World. If the sky turns dark, you'll understand the code has actually been input properly after beating the main campaign. The Dark World is the specific very same game phases however with significantly enhanced difficulty and 100 % capture rate of heroes.

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Combo --- First Blood (Bronze)
It's Alive! (Bronze) --- Create your first monster.
Know Your Enemy (Silver) --- Complete the Heropedia.
Numberer of the Beasts (Silver) --- Complete the Monsterpedia.
Villainy Loves Company (Bronze) --- Complete a stage collaboratively.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All Fours (secret) (Bronze) --- Complete Stage 4-8
Complete Completion (secret) (Silver) --- Complete Secret Stage 8-8
Easy Threesy (secret) (Bronze) --- Complete Stage 3-8
High Five! (secret) (Bronze) --- Complete Stage 5-8
Onederbar! (secret) (Bronze) --- Complete Stage 1-8
Seventh Heaven (secret) (Bronze) --- Complete Stage 7-8
Six of the Best (secret) (Bronze) --- Complete Stage 6-8
Something I Eight (secret) (Silver) --- Complete Stage 8-8
The Cool Army Code (secret) (Bronze) --- Input the secret command.

Two Much Too Young (secret) (Bronze) --- Complete Stage 2-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website