Pause your game and choose the "Extras" option. Select "Cheats", then enter among the following codes to turn on the matching effect. Keep in mind that llowing cheat codes will completely disable the autosave feature and the capability to make achievements or trophies on the existing saved game file. Think about saving your game prior to making it possible for any of the cheat codes and do not manually save the game later on.
Code: --- Result:
mascot --- All pedestrians are mascots
hohoho --- All pedestrians are pimps and prostitutes
unlockitall --- All unlockables
letsrock --- All weapons
repaircar --- Car repaired
clearskies --- Clear weather
goldengun --- Firearms have one shot kills
notrated --- Gore mode
heavyrain --- Heavy rain weather
fryhole --- Killed pedestrians fly into sky
lightrain --- Light rain weather
cheese --- Money
vroom --- No vehicle damage
overcast --- Overcast weather
goodygoody --- Remove notoriety
runfast --- Unlimited sprint
isquishyou --- Vehicle smash
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
...Double-Hockey-Sticks (200 GP) --- Conquer all of New Hades with 100% City Take Over
...My Dear Watson (20 GP) --- Choose a new element for all of your Supernatural Powers
Are You Crazy? (10 GP) --- Get a Comet into the Ultor lobby
Barn Burner (10 GP) --- Find 75 Barnstorming Diversion locations
Cluster Luck (10 GP) --- Collect at least five Soul Clusters without touching the ground
Double Trouble (20 GP) --- Play Saints Row: Gat out of Hell Co-op for 3 hours
Epic Flight Quest (20 GP) --- Fly from the roof of Snowball's Chance to Sinterpol HQ's roof, without landing
Extra Crispy (10 GP) --- Die in the lava
Fallen Angel (10 GP) --- Get your first Supernatural Powers
Fell from Heaven (50 GP) --- Purchase 113 Supernatural Power Upgrades
Fly, You Fools (50 GP) --- Fly for 250,000 meters
Footprints in the Sand (10 GP) --- Kill 150 Demons with the Stomp Supernatural Power
Get Stoned (10 GP) --- Stonify and Shatter Kill 100 Demons with the Stone Blast Supernatural Power
Gnarly Wave (10 GP) --- Car surf on a Comet while it explodes
H-E... (20 GP) --- Complete all open world gameplay in two districts of the city of
Hazardous Dukes (20 GP) --- Kill 25 Arch Dukes
Hell Buoy (10 GP) --- Have five Imps attached to you at one time
Imp-fanticide (10 GP) --- Kill 50 of your own summoned Imps
Let's Bounce (10 GP) --- In Torment Fraud, hit 5 vehicles in a row without touching the ground
Level One Demon (10 GP) --- Buy your first Upgrade from the Upgrade Store
Nailed It (10 GP) --- Get 100 kills with the God's Hammer
Out of the Frying Pan (10 GP) --- Knock a vehicle into the lava
Oxymoronic (10 GP) --- Kill 100 Demons using the Coldfire Aura Supernatural Power
Plague of Gat (20 GP) --- Kill 1000 Demons with any combination of Supernatural Powers
Purple Demons (10 GP) --- Have minions kill 100 Demons with the Summon Supernatural Power
Put Up Your Dukes (20 GP) --- Kill an Arch Duke with a melee attack
Raise the Roof (10 GP) --- Smack into the ceiling 10 times while wall running
Saints' Creed (10 GP) --- Stand on the tallest mast of the 'Queen Anne's Revenge'
Satan Punchers (50 GP) --- Beat the game
Seraphim and Cherubim (20 GP) --- Play for at least 2 hours as Gat and 2 hours as Kinzie
Shooting Star (10 GP) --- Fly for 500 meters while on fire
Shut Your Eyes (10 GP) --- Get 250 kills with the Essence of Wrath
Sloth Love Chunk (10 GP) --- Get 250 kills with the Essence of Sloth
Soft Shoe (10 GP) --- Stay in contact with the lava for 10 seconds without dying
Soul Drain (20 GP) --- Find 100% of all Soul Clusters
Soul in One (20 GP) --- Find 100 Soul Clusters
Terminal Hog (10 GP) --- Take down an Extraction Facility while on a motorcycle
The Book of More, Man (50 GP) --- Find 64 Tomes
The Devil's Dues (20 GP) --- Upgrade one weapon to the max
The King of Hell (50 GP) --- Complete ALL of the Challenges
The Seven Deadly Weapons (50 GP) --- Kill 25 Demons with each of the Seven Deadly Weapons
The Wings of Angels (10 GP) --- Be airborne during Supernatural Jumps or Flight for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay
Top Gunner (10 GP) --- Shoot down a Spire missile with a blast while hovering
Transcontinental (10 GP) --- Fly continuously for 60 seconds
Twenty-Twenty Vision (20 GP) --- Spend over 20 hours in Hell
7 Deadly Sin weapons
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon.
Special effect: Bonus Wages of Sin.
Purchase for $100,000.
Special effect: Overkill Meter fills as enemies are killed.
Get William Shakespeare's power to unlock the kill Dex diversion. Kill Dex seven times when he appears randomly on the map at street level.
Special effect: Shoots frosting at enemies. The alternate fire feature forces affected opponents to become targets for other enemies.
Visit all three Tacos Malos fast food locations in New Hades. Speak with Dane to get one part of the weapon at each location.
Special effect: Slows movement, has double miniguns, and fires cluster rockets that are auto-aimed.
Unlock all four powers and Dane will contact Gat and will grant the "Take a Break" quest. Interact with the reclining chair on the rooftops to get the weapon.
Special effect: Affected minions fall in love and become temporarily stunned as they run toward Gat.
Complete the Blackbeard ally quest to unlock the Treasure Chest tasks. Find all fifteen glyphs and open the five chests to get the weapon.
Ark of the Covenant
Special effect: Sucks enemies up then spits them out.
Defeat Professor Genki in New Hades. Note: He only appears after reaching Notoriety level 6. Also, he may only appear after defeating ten Archdukes.
Special effect: A sword that shoots fireballs.
Convert all five Marshaling Ground areas in New Hades, then go to the new sixth teleport point in the center to fnd the weapon.
Easy "Are You Crazy" achievement or trophy
If playing solo, start by opening the front doors of the
. Return to the street and wait for a Comet to drive
past. Note: This may take some time. When one appears, jump inside and drive
the Comet inside the Ultor Building lobby. Crash the car into the large desk that the
Ultor CEO is leaning on. Ultor Building
If playing in co-op mode, have one player get into a Comet in the vicinity of the
. Drive it to the Ultor Building and have the other player open the building's doors.
Once the car has been driven inside, crash it into the large front desk. Ultor Building
Easy "Epic Flight Quest" achievement or trophy
Snowball's Chance is located in the "Last Chance" area in the northeast section. Sinterpol HQ is in the "
area in the southwest section, near the highway. Having all Flight Upgrades
will make this easier. To ensure success, a good amount of stamina and at least
three flaps will be required. Start by going to the roof of Snowball's Chance
Hotel & Casino. Reach the tallest part of the roof then place a map marker
for Sinterpol HQ. Charge a jump and sprint in a circle until you are at full
speed. When ready, jump towards the middle of the map. At the peak of your
jump, start flying. Use one flap early, another one soon afterwards, then a
third flap as you pass the large floating building at about halfway to your
destination. Maneuver around the building as you fly towards the map marker.
Fly directly over it then use "Flight - Hover". You can also hit the
peak of the building to qualify. Note: This will not work if you dodged spire
missiles along the way.
Easy "Gnarly Wave" achievement or trophy
The Comet is a small white two-door hatchback. Walk along the highway until one appears, then jump on its roof. A prompt to do a "Vehicle Surfing" move will appear. Press [Action] to begin car surfing. Maintain your balance to remain on top of the car until it explodes.
Easy "The Johnnyguard" achievement or trophy
Until the first helicopter appears, Tag probably will not take any damage. Once the helicopters appear, destroy them as soon as possible. Tanks will eventually begin to appear together with the helicopters. They are less likely to hit Tag from down there; focus on the helicopters and occasionally shoot a missile at the tanks. Consider shooting without the lock-on ability of the rocket launcher to make faster shots. Fire as many rockets as possible.
Easy "Out of the Frying Pan" achievement or trophy
Get near a lava area found next to a road. Select your fists and wait for a car to drive past. Either kill the driver and exit, or do the following with the driver still inside. Use your melee attack to push the car into the lava and wait for it to explode. You can also get the car into the lava by sprinting into it or using the Stomp ability. Note: Driving the car towards the lava and bailing out will not qualify.
Easy "Put Up Your Dukes" achievement or trophy
Kill enemies to fill your notoriety bar until it reaches a full circle of six red bars. When the Arch Duke appears, finish him with a melee attack.
Easy "Raise the Roof" achievement or trophy
Progress until you can purchase the Sprint - Wall Running Power. Enter an area with a ceiling, such as a tunnel, bridge underpass, building interior, or a building overhang. The ceiling must be reachable using a wall. Wallrun up the wall until your character reaches the top and gets pushed off. Repeat the process ten times.
Easy Saints' Creed achievement or trophy
You must climb to the very top of Blackbeard's ship, located near the southeast corner of the map early in the game. Start from the center of the ship and perform walljumps to reach the platforms above. After standing on the highest platform, execute a final jump that requires a quick in-air adjustment to land on the very top of the mast.
Last Supper weapon part locations
Go to the indicated locations, and interact with the yellow icon at Tacos Malos' drive-thru window to speak with Dane Vogel to get each of the three weapon parts for the Last Supper weapon:
- Travel to the Hellwrought neighborhood in the Forge, and look just west of the highway on-ramps. Tacos Malos is about one block south of the Torment Fraud activity.
- From the first Tacos Malos location, go north to the Den, and enter Satan's Brilliance. Tacos Malos is just south of the Den's Marshalling Grounds, in the northwest corner of the zone. The Tacos Malos drive-thru window is in the alley; the sign can be seen while following the main road west from Shakespeare's club.
- In Shantytown, fly to Glutton's End, and look below the highway bridge leading south into Downtown. Tacos Malos is in the lower southwest corner of the neighborhood.
Various Gameplay Tips
- Tip 1: You can switch between Johnny Gat and Kinzie in the Ultor headquarters.
- Tip 2: Try to gather a lot of soul clusters. It's important to upgrade your super powers.
- Tip 3: You're going to be doing A LOT of flying in Gat Out of Hell, so invest a lot of soul clusters in the ability to make travel easier.
- Tip 4: Don't forget to upgrade your weapons. General upgrades are great, but they should compliment beefed up weapons.
- Tip 5: Collect new elements for arcane powers by completing the throne challenges.
- Tip 6: If you see a message saying a glyph is nearby, stop what you're doing and look for it. They can be hard to come by if you actually try to look for them.
- Tip 7: The stomp power is great for destroying the Satan's missiles that target you in the sky. Stomp the area where the missiles are coming from and you'll have plenty of time to destroy it.
- Tip 8: Stock up on rocket ammo. It can be especially useful against the larger enemies.
- Tip 9: Stone blast should be your go-to power to take out flying enemies. * If you get tired of looking for soul clusters, there are a few bonus upgrades that allow you to convert money into soul clusters.
Terminator 2 Thumbs Up Easter Egg
- Earn the "Extra Crispy" trophy and check out a randomized little reference to Terminator 2. Die in the lava surrounding New Hades and Gat will give the iconic thumbs up.
- Gat doesn't just give the basic thumbs up as he sinks into magma, he's got something a little different in store if you're lucky.
- The move, first performed by Arnold Schwarzenegger in James Cameron's Terminator 2, is the eponymous Terminator's last move to show his humanity as he secures a safe future for humanity by destroying another trace of the robotic menace and saving the rebellion's heroes for the future.
- While easy to get, it took two playthroughs before I managed to see this reference even once. Standing on lava, on any difficulty, saps Gat's lifebar. But, a message will always appear in the lower corner of the HUD warp back to shore. It takes at least a solid minute of lava-standing to watch this happen. And that's without upgrades.