Monday, April 17, 2017

Sega CD Cheats - Earthworm Jim: Special Edition

Cheat menu
Pause game play and press A + B, C(2), A(2), B(2), B + C.

Invincibility
Pause game play and press A + B, A + B, C, A, Right(2), Left, Right

View map
Pause game play and press A + B, C(3), A, B(3).

Continue
Pause game play and press A + Down, A + Down, A + Left, A + Right, B, C(2), B + C.

Continue (alternate)
Pause game play and press A + Right, B + Up, A, C(2), B, C, A. Note: This code may only be enabled once per game.

Extra life
Pause game play and press A + Up, B, A, C, A(2), C, B.

Extra life (alternate)
Pause game play and press A, B, C(2), A(2), C, B. Note: This code may only be enabled once per game.

Full energy
Pause game play and press A + C, B(2), C(3), A, B.

Full energy (alternate)
Pause game play and press A, C, B, C, B, A(2), C. Note: This code may only be enabled once per game.

Full ammunition
Pause game play and press A + C, A, B, C, B, C, A, C(2).

Full ammunition (alternate)
Pause game play and press A, B, C, B, C, A, C(2). Note: This code may only be enabled once per game.

Homing missiles
Pause game play and press Right + A, A(2), B, A, C, B, A.

Homing missiles (alternate)
Pause game play and press A(2), C, B, A, C(3). Note: This code may only be enabled once per game.

Plasma weapon
Pause game play and press C + Up, A(2), C, A, B, C(2).

Plasma weapon (alternate)
Pause game play and press C, A, B, C, A, B, C(2). Note: This code may only be enabled once per game.

View ending sequence
Pause game play and press A + C, A + C, A + C, A, B, C, B, A.

Level skip

Pause game play and press B(2), A, C, A + B, A + B, A + B, A + B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website