Thursday, April 20, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Super Motherload

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Alien Hand Syndrome (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach Outpost Delta.
Bloodied Hands (Silver Trophy) --- Exterminate an entire planet.
Cheat Death (Gold Trophy) --- Complete the game in Hardcore mode.
Destroyer of Worlds (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy Mars and Earth simultaneously by your cowardly inaction.
Efficiency Expert (Gold Trophy) --- Complete the game in under an hour.
Move Along -- Nothing to see here (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach Outpost Alpha.
Something Amiss Amidst the Abyss (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach Outpost Beta.
Super Motherload (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a 50 mineral chain.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Alchemical Pioneer (Silver Trophy) --- Use the Smelter to create an Aether Stone.

Unlockable Characters
To unlock the following Characters, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Abbadon --- Help Abbadon and destroy Earth.
Ana Banketik --- Help Tiberius and destroy Mars.
Demitri Ubekov --- Choose neither planet to destroy both.
Laika --- Help Abbadon and destroy Mars.
Prototype M --- Wait at the title screen for 30 seconds.

Simulacrum --- Help Tiberius and destroy Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website