Thursday, April 13, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Strider

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All Fall Down (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy Gravitron 2
Class-A Ninja (Silver Trophy) --- Complete game on Normal difficulty
Collector of Collecting (Silver Trophy) --- Collect all Large Canisters
Cuts Like a Knife (Silver Trophy) --- Collect All Kunai Upgrades
Death of the Iron Ruler (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat General Mikiel
Didn't Miss a Beat (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Balrog without falling
Don't Drink the Water (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Juroung
Equal in the Face of Death (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Grandmaster Meio
Eye of the Tiger (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 20 enemies using Panther
Health Nut (Silver Trophy) --- Collect all Health Upgrades
I Got You! (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Solo
I'm Rubber, You're Glue (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 10 enemies using Reflect
Master of Unlocking (Bronze Trophy) --- Charge the first Novo
Meet Cypher's Edge (Bronze Trophy) --- Max out the Hit Meter 25 times
Now I am the Master (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Meio Prime
Red Dragon Awaits (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat the Armored Dragon
Remember The Fallen (Silver Trophy) --- Collect all Fallen Striders
Shock the Monkey (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Mechapon
Special Class-A (Gold Trophy) --- Complete game on Hard difficulty
Speed Demon (Gold Trophy) --- Complete the game in under 4 hours
Strider Master (Platinum Trophy) --- Earn all Trophies in Strider
That's No Moon (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy Gravitron
Untouchable (Gold Trophy) --- Defeat 20 consecutive enemies, without being hit
You Must Defeat Sheng Long (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Xi Wang Mu
You've Got The Power (Silver Trophy) --- Collect all Energy Upgrades

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Cold Wind Blows (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Pei Pooh
Another Soulless Copy (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Pei & Nang Pooh
Dragon Slayer (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat the Armored Dragon Stage 2
Run Crying Back To Your Masters (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat The Winds
Spice Must Flow (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat the Millipede

The Circle Is Now Complete (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Resurrected Solo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website