Saturday, April 22, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Zombie Driver: Ultimate Edition

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bob the destroyer (50 GP) --- Kill at least 150 zombies in one combo while driving a bulldozer
Can't hide from me (15 GP) --- Kill 500 zombies in a single game in Slaughter mode.
Combo Master (50 GP) --- Make a 10 000 points combo.
Fair Play (25 GP) --- Kill 100 enemies in the Blood Race mode.
Find your own race track! (40 GP) --- Kill 30 enemies during an Eliminator event in the Blood Race mode.
Heavy hitter! (10 GP) --- Kill 20 or more zombies with one shot while driving the tank.
Hot deal (25 GP) --- Put out the fires in the shopping mall.
Hot rod! (10 GP) --- Obtain the sports car in Story mode.
I Am The Law (20 GP) --- Unlock the police squad car in Story mode.
I don't want it to end yet! (10 GP) --- Survive for more than 2:30 in an Endurance event in the Blood Race mode.
I just can't get enough! (100 GP) --- Win all tournaments in the Blood Race mode.
I'm just warming up (10 GP) --- Kill 100 zombies in a single game in Slaughter mode.
Look! I know how to drive! (5 GP) --- Earn your first Blood Race mode medal.
Maybe it is too much to handle... (15 GP) --- Unlock the Muscle Car in the Blood Race mode.
Missed Flight (25 GP) --- Progress to the airport base in Story mode.
My favourite color (100 GP) --- Earn a gold medal on all original arenas in Slaughter mode.
Naughty, naughty (25 GP) --- Destroy 1500 destructibles in Slaughter mode.
Out of my way! (25 GP) --- Kill 30 zombies with a single railgun shot.
Pimp Car (25 GP) --- Fully upgrade one car in Story mode.
Slaughtermaster (30 GP) --- Earn 150 000 points on any arena in Slaughter mode.
Sunken Hope (25 GP) --- Move to the harbor base in Story mode.
Superbeast (25 GP) --- Unlock the super car in Story mode.
The best car ever! (40 GP) --- Get all car upgrades in a single game in Slaughter mode.
The Last Express (25 GP) --- Progress to the train station base in Story mode.
Very Important Person (15 GP) --- Unlock the mayor's White Limousine in Story mode.
Your 5 minutes (30 GP) --- Ensure that the TV van reaches the base with at least 50% of health.

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Dirty work (25 GP) --- Defeat the first boss in Story mode
Father of all zombies (50 GP) --- Defeat the last boss in Story mode.
Zombie Driver (100 GP) --- Complete the Story mode.
Zombie Plants must die! (50 GP) --- Defeat the mutated zombie plant in Story mode.

DLC Achievements - Title Update
Complete one of the following Title Update DLC achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Blood bath (35 GP) --- Kill 3000 zombies in a single game in Slaughter mode.
Die Zombies, Die! (100 GP) --- Kill 3000 zombies in a single mission in Story mode.
Hot dog (25 GP) --- Make a barbecue of 250 zombie dogs in a single slaughter mode match.
I live again! (75 GP) --- Heal yourself 500 times.
I will be the first someday (50 GP) --- Kill other racers 10 times in a race event in the Blood Race mode
Kill with skill (75 GP) --- Make a 20 000 points combo.
Ram them! (100 GP) --- Kill 15000 zombies with your car.
The devil told me to do it (40 GP) --- Destroy 2666 destructibles in Slaughter mode.

DLC Achievements - Title Update 2
Complete one of the following Title Update 2 DLC achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Burn them! (100 GP) --- Kill 10 000 zombies with your flamethrower.
Finders keepers (50 GP) --- Find 250 money pickups.
Gas is cheap (25 GP) --- Burn 1000 zombies in Slaughter mode.
Homeless zombies (35 GP) --- Destroy 50 spawners in Story Mode.
It was in self defence. I swear (30 GP) --- Kill 10000 zombies in Slaughter mode.
My car is my weapon (35 GP) --- Kill 25 enemies by ramming them with your car in the Blood Race mode.
Shoot them! (100 GP) --- Kill 10 000 zombies with your minigun.
Unstoppable (75 GP) --- Earn 200 000 points on any arena in Slaughter mode.

Zombie Superstar (50 GP) --- Make a 30 000 points combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website