Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Runner 2: Future Legend Of Rhythm Alien

Trophies
To unlock the following PS Vita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Better Than Perfect (Bronze) --- Get One Perfect+ in Each World
Cloud King (Bronze) --- Finish World 1
Double Perfectionist (Bronze) --- Get Two Double Perfects in Each World
Feel the Burn (Bronze) --- Finish World 4
Future Legend (Bronze) --- Finish World 5
Hardcore (Bronze) --- Beat Every Levels on Hard
Jogging Along (Bronze) --- Finish 30 Rewards
Perfect Perfectionist (Gold) --- Get a Triple Perfect+ in Every Level
Perfectionist (Bronze) --- Get One Perfect Run in Each Level
Running Steady (Bronze) --- Finish 60 Rewards
Super Tree Hugger (Bronze) --- Finish World 3
Triple Perfectionist (Bronze) --- Get Three Triple Perfects in Each World
Water Strider (Bronze) --- Finish World 2
Who Dat!? (Bronze) --- Unlock a New Character
You are AWESOME (Bronze) --- Finish every 90 Rewards

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following PS Vita - Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Dancing Fool (Bronze) --- Dance 100 Times

Slender Man Reference

When you work your way through the bush Wacky level (found in world 3), you'll identify Slender Man, the popular Web meme (and subject of a couple of popular games of his own).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website