Monday, April 3, 2017

SNK Neo Geo Cheats - Fatal Fury 3

Small Characters:
Go into versus mode and select the two fighters. When the 'Now Loading' screen comes up, hold B+C on both controllers until the match begins. [CD]

Speedup Mode:
At the character selection screen, hold start while selecting your character.

Expert Mode:
Hit back, forward, back, forward, forward, back, forward, back on "How to Play" screen...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small fighters:
Select versus mode and choose two fighters. Hold B + C on controllers one and two during the "Now Loading" screen prior to the start of the match.

Speedup mode:
Hold Start and choose a fighter at the character selection screen.

Expert mode:
Press Back, Forward, Back, Forward, then Forward, Back, Forward, Back at the "How to Play" screen.

Super Super Death move:

To perform the Super Super Death Move (Cho Cho Hissatsuwaza), hold A + B + C + D and repeatedly tap Start at the start of the fight but before "Go" appears. Your character's name will turn green to confirm correct code entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website