Thursday, April 6, 2017

SNK Neo Geo Cheats - Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Secret Taunts:
Just after the opponent is down and before the words K.O. appear, press left+start or right+start. Depending on which button you pushed, the character will do a new taunt. These taunts cannot be done during playtime.

Win Pose Selection:
Press a button immediately after beating the opponent. Each button gives a specific win pose.

Random Roulette Select:
Hit start at character select screen

Hidden Survival Mode:
Keep A, B, C, and D pressed as you press start [MVS]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight as Grant:
Highlight Rock at the character selection screen and press Left to highlight Grant. Press any button to select him.

Fight as Kain:
Highlight Terry at the character selection screen and press Right to highlight Kain. Press any button to select him.

Random fighter:
Hold Start at the character selection screen. It is possible to fight as Kain or Grant randomly through this method.

Select victory pose:
Press any attack button immediately after defeating your opponent.

K.O. taunts:

Beat your opponent until he goes down. Quickly press Left + Start, Right + Start, or Right + Down before the "K.O." message appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website