Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - LBX: Little Battlers Experience

Password Mode
Use the following passwords at the MeTaMo (Save location / Save Points) so you can get the following items at the Navarro's.
Password: --- Result:
4x3grIND --- HG Battle-Ax [Wep]
8igs7iCK --- HG Xenon Halberd [Wep]
8aDDr3am --- Nightmare [Set]
alFa7H3r --- Odin [Set]
op3nD80x --- Pandora [Set]
HIghn3$$ --- Sapphire Queen [Set]

LBX custom sets codes
Odin - alFa7H3r
Pandora - op3nD80x
Destroyer Z - chaiN$aW
Nightmare - 8aDDr3am
Kunoichi - kuNal807

Top Gear custom sets
Achilles - H331P41n
Odin - aIFa7H3r
Pandora - Op3nD80x
Destroyer Z - ChaiN$aW
Nightmare - 8aDDr3am
Fenrir - w0LFGUnr
Kunoichi (yellow) - kuNal807
Sapph Queen - HIGhn3$$

S Rank Weapons LBX
HG Achilles Lance - H3eL8L0k
HG Huntsman Rifle - PiNp0in7
HG Xenon Halberd - 8igs7iCK
HG Burn Knuckles - Fir3ClaW
HG Battle-Ax - 4x3grIND

Sets and Weapons (EU Ver.)

Use 1C3QU33N as password at the MeTaMo (Save Points) so you can get the Extra Sets and Weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website