Thursday, December 24, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Learn With Pokemon: Typing Adventure

Unlockable Keyboard Skins and Sounds
To unlock the following Keyboard Skins and Sounds, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Keyboard Skin - Electric --- Earn 80 medals
Keyboard Skin - Fire --- Earn 15 medals
Keyboard Skin - Grass --- Earn 40 medals
Keyboard Skin - Heart Design --- Capture all Pokemon in the game (403)
Keyboard Skin - Justice --- Capture Terrakion, Cobalion, and Virizion at Level 100
Keyboard Skin - Mirage Design --- Earn all 180 medals
Keyboard Skin - Rotom --- Capture all six Formes of Rotom
Keyboard Skin - Ruins --- Capture all 28 Formes of Unown
Keyboard Skin - Space --- Beat the game
Keyboard Skin - Stylish --- Earn 125 medals
Keyboard Skin - Water --- Earn 30 medals
Sounds - Music Box --- Earn 60 medals
Sounds - Phone --- Earn 100 medals

Sounds - Pipe --- Earn 150 medals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website