Sunday, January 1, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - My Singing Monsters

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Baby, it's cold outside (Bronze Trophy) --- Get all Cold Island Monsters
Build Me Up Buttercup (Bronze Trophy) --- Get all Plant Island monsters
Clean Sweep (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear all Obstacles on an Island
Cold as Ice (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Cold Island
Down to Earth (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Earth Island
Go into the Water (Bronze Trophy) --- Get all Water Island Monsters
Gone Platinum (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a level 15 Monster
Happy When it Rains (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Water Island
How to Make a Monster (Bronze Trophy) --- Breed a monster
In the Air (Bronze Trophy) --- Get all Air Island Monsters
In the Air Tonight (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Air Island
Mommy's Little Monster (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a monster 100% happy
My Beloved Monster (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a Monster
Pump up the Volume (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach level 10
Rare Monster (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a 4 element monster
Triple Trouble (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 3 element Monster

We'll Inherit the Earth (Bronze Trophy) --- Get all Earth Island Monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website