Friday, April 7, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Sportsfriends

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Got On Top (Gold) --- Get On Top - First to 1000 victories. Go!.
He'll Be Bach (Bronze) --- J.S. Joust - Unlock secret options menu.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Airborne (Bronze) --- BaraBariBall - Stay in the air for at least 30 seconds.
Backerfriendsforever (Bronze) --- Make it through all the names in the Backers section.
Belly Of The Beast (Bronze) --- BaraBariBall - Complete a match on Lagoon At Dusk.
Boxing-Day Test (Bronze) --- Super Pole Riders - Play Kalgoorlie on Boxing Day (December 26).
Feliz Aniversario (Bronze) --- Hokra - Play Rio as Brazil on Ramiro's birthday (July 10).
Musicfriends (Bronze) --- J.S. Joust - Start a game with the secret Sportsfriends music option.
Over The Rainbow (Bronze) --- Super Pole Riders - Complete a match on Rainbow Highway.
Overcoming The Odds (Bronze) --- Super Pole Riders - Win a match with maximum "luck" handicap.
Showoff (Bronze) --- Hokra - Win a match while taunting for at least 50% of your scores.
Staten Island Ferry (Bronze) --- Hokra - Complete a pass from corner to opposite corner on New York City.
Super Clash Bros (Bronze) --- BaraBariBall - Clash 5 times in a row.

Switched On Joust (Bronze) --- J.S. Joust - Start a game every day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website