Saturday, April 8, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Sayonara UmiharaKawase +

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Almost There! (Silver) --- Unlock all stages.
Backpacker (Bronze) --- Acquire 10 backpacks
Froggy Fun (Silver) --- Clear Tadpole.
Golden Oldie (Bronze) --- Play the original Umihara Kawase.
Gone Fishin' (Silver) --- Clear Sayonara Umihara Kawase +.
Old School Umihara (Gold) --- Watch the ending of the original Umihara Kawase.
Outdoorsy Type (Bronze) --- Acquire a backpack.
Perfect Packer (Gold) --- Acquire 45 backpacks
Superpacker (Silver) --- Acquire 10 backpacks.
The Whole Gang (Silver) --- Use all characters.
Until We Meet Again (Platinum) --- Earn all available trophies for Sayonara Umihara Kawase +.

Who Needs Doors? (Gold) --- Clear all doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website