Saturday, June 11, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Witch And Hero

Hard Mode
To toggle difficult mode hard, insert the following code on the title screen: Up, up, up, down, down, down, down, down, right, right, left, X, Y. If done properly, the blue and red parts of the title display will inverse, and the witch and hero will switch over locations. You have 3 brand-new files to play hard mode on. Key in the code once again will enable you to return to choosing the declare regular mode.

Time Trial Mode
Clear the game, then press "down" from Phase 7 on the map

Survival Mode
Clear the game, then press "up" from Phase 7 on the map

Attacking Strategy
Attacking from behind does a lot even more damages than going at it from the front. Save your Holy Sword power till your endurance will be totally exhausted. Do not fret about mopping up dropped items, for they do not ever vanish. Select them up when you aren't under pressure.

One Tip To Beat Super Medusa (a.k.a. Eyeball Medusa)

When Fighting Super Medusa (a.k.a. Eyeball Medusa), Press L And R To Rotate The Eye. That Will Distort The Attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website