Monday, June 27, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Forced

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! (30 GP) --- Beat 8 time challenges
A New Challenger Appears! (30 GP) --- Beat 8 challenges
Beat the Cow Level (50 GP) --- Wrangle with WrathHoof
Bejeweled (30 GP) --- Earn 25 Crystals
Brittle Bones (50 GP) --- Maim Mordar
Challenge Accepted! (40 GP) --- Beat 16 challenges
Challenge Completed! (50 GP) --- Beat 25 challenges
Freedom! (70 GP) --- Complete FORCED (Good luck!)
Gladiator (50 GP) --- Earn all gems from the Survival modes
Gotta collect 'em all! (50 GP) --- Earn 75 Crystals
Heart Attack (50 GP) --- Get Graw
High Voltage! (50 GP) --- Complet 10 trials with the Storm Bow
I can do this all day (35 GP) --- Earn a Gold gem in a Survival mode
It's Hammer time! (50 GP) --- Complete 10 trials with the Volcanic Hammer
Mr. Ice Guy! (50 GP) --- Complete 10 trials with the Ice Shield
Putting the Pro in Prospector (40 GP) --- Earn 50 Crystals
Slice and Dice! (50 GP) --- Complete 10 trials with the Spirit Claws
Speed Racer! (40 GP) --- Beat 16 time trials
Staying Alive (30 GP) --- Earn a Silver gem in a Survival mode
Student of Pain (50 GP) --- Slay Slarth
Survivor (25 GP) --- Earn a Bronze gem in a Survival mode
The Flash! (50 GP) --- Beat 25 time trials

Volatile Omelet (30 GP) --- Burst 100 Volatile Swarmer Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website